Wednesday, May 11, 2016

reading task

This is my reading task. I want to show you guys because I really like what I have done.

Three little pigs


My partner is Monica
And we are doing three little pigs
I am going to be brick house and the straw house
She is going to be stick house and the wolf and we might change it to a cat so there will be twist to it.


MATERIALS                     
Stick house: we are going to use the little sticks or iceblock sticks
We are using popsicle sticks for the straw house
Shapes for the brick house    

How we are making the puppets
We are using eyes that stick
Glue to stick nose down
We will need black paper for the nose
Instead of the wolf, it is going to be a cat.
We are going to us white paper for the whiskers
Light pink paper for the nose.

Come back next time to find out how it went.

1 comment: