Friday, September 23, 2016

PBL

Hello guys I'm back so today I am going to be showing you my PBL. PBL means Passion project it takes time and effort into it and I am going to show you it so there will be a photo of it down there it was very hard then easy so I hope you like it and yeah bye guys.

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION

Project Topic: Valerie Adams
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)

Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption. By getting stuck into my task
managing Distractions.  When people were playing around and talking I managed my Distraction
Noticing that I made something wrong



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have been doing well in your learning keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you work tyla

    ReplyDelete