Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Maths

Hi guys, I'm back!
So today I am going to be talking about my maths. So today at maths we had this rotation. What we did there was teacher, or tablesmaster, or a challenge. At tablesmaster, we practiced our 5x lots of times. I am trying to get as fast as I can. After tablemaster, we had this maths game that is pretty fun. It is called Bowl-a-fact. It was a triangle and there were circles that had numbers in them. It went up to 20 and we had to make equations that equalled those numbers. On the tablemaster we had to do 5 times tables and try and beat your score. My lowest was 45 seconds and on teacher lesson we had maths to do that was pretty fun. We are learning to multiply larger numbers together with a new strategy.
Bye guys - that's all I have to say today.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Tyla smith you have done very
    good on table master and it is a
    very good blog post and I love the punchuastion
    in it and I can really get the felling of what you are
    trying to say keep it up!

    ReplyDelete